26 Μαΐ 2022

 

VETERANS  DAY,  VIRGINIA, 2022! 


Huge Success, at the Ball in Stafford, Virginia,

where my first daughter lives with her Family.

It reminded me (more than twenty years ago, in Astoria, NY) 

her crowning "Miss Greek Independence", 

all the pride and the happiness...  

the Greek Parade in the iconic Fifth Ave. ...  

the Dinner-Dance in the Crystal Palace (that does not exist anymore...)  -where the handsome Euzones  were sitting  in a circle clapping hands for her father's beautifully performed zeibekiko  ...  

Times where Life looked promising ... 

what memories!!!

I Thank God firstly, and Fate that has rewarded me with more special events in my life!

I share this with all of you, my Friends. 

I needed that in my recent loneliness... My dear husband, through the cloudy sky, I am sure must be happy too.

With greetings and Love,

From Long Island, NY

2 σχόλια:

Paraskevi Lamprini M. είπε...

καλη μου φίλη
ωραίες αναμνήσεις
συγχαρητήρια και εδω...

νάστε όλοι καλά!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

φιλιά

Αστοριανή είπε...

Λμπριτσα μου,

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ!

Χαιρετισμούς πολλούς.

Παντα με εκτίμηση κι Αγάπη